Here You Can Find What You Want ?

Family Flag

Family Flag


"I'm repping the flag of the family!" This is what the legend says the recent text message from my daughter. He sent a photo of her wearing a family crest flag special shirt he had made for her. You can flag of our family on it.

Flag of the family? I'm a bit of the royal family or something? N An average person with a great imagination. And a penchant for the pump family flag.

For some reason, I've always loved parades and flags. This may be the charm. Maybe majesty. While the novel of that family crest flag. This is part of why I joined the Navy for many years. Parades and flags and uniforms. Glitz and glamor. Family flag so I'm a fan of pretty things.

But back to the house of the family.

While in the Navy, I designed a flag, technically a pennant with two tails, I wanted to use to represent my family. The family flag plan was to fly to the lake house when I was there.

I'm not an artist, but I could use colored pencils to lower the basics of it. I showed it to my wife. Family crest flag and asked if he could do it for me with Betsy Ross skills family flag. She laughed, knowing that I have some crazy ideas. But she agreed.

I drawn to scale. Family flag it uses the tools of the architect for the straights. Then I bought some fabric and eyelets. I had the flag flying on the weekend when we went to the lake. So much so that, after many years is in tatters. I always wanted to put this design on other items, but the little sewing was too hard family crest flag.

Modern technology makes it possible. I took the old flag of your own free t-shirt. They took a photo with an I-phone. Trapped in a computer family flag. Sets the image perfectly and engraved on a shirt. Front and rear. Magnificent!

I wanted everyone in the family to have a t-shirt with the flag on him and showed him what I had done for me. My daughter loved it so much he took mine! This is what was in the photo you sent a family flag message. Reppin the flag!

I had done for me. And one for my other daughter. And my father. I still have a few things they have done with the design. A cap, for example family flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment